Search This Blog

Monday 8 December 2008

My leaving party in London

In my favourite place in London with my favourite people...just what I needed to make me feel lucky, loved and with 20 reasons to come back!
Finally I got my rucksack to be filled in (still in the same conditions I got it: with the mosquito net, the torch and the puryfing water)...yes, can you believe it? I'm leaving in 24 hours and I still haven't packed!
Thank you for the pressie, for your company and for being in my life!!




Waiting now for additional 4 arms to help me move my stuff to the lovely Del's house and then I can concentrate on packing!!

Love you all and I'll be missing you so much!! But I won't disappear...got the Blackberry this morning...let's make it more email led communication (it's cheaper)...but, I'll let you know if I buy local Sim cards!!

xxx

No comments: