Search This Blog

Sunday 18 December 2011

I wish you...


My 2011 has been a year of transition!!

Transition from a state of acceptance to a state of dissent. From the visible to the invisible. From the conscious to the unconscious. From dragging what’s left of the past to closing and making space to newness. From taking it for granted to gaining it every day. From the known to the unknown and everything that this carries: responsibilities, fears, challenge in confidence, excitement and stimulation…

It’s been intense and this is still work in progress, and probably it will still be when the 365 will transit into the 01! I feel, though, that the 2012 will be the year of the harvest. It has to be…! Well, I hope so!



This year’s best wishes go to all those that have been beside me in this motion towards something new, even just for an instant, even just by listening to my long palavers, or patiently assisting to the sometimes-incomprehensible dramas, with a smile…And to those that, like me, feel like little fawns: naked and fragile, vulnerable and tender, but sure to be on the right path...

...and to those that are raging against something wrong and corrupted, a special thanks for making us dream and hope for a better future! Stay safe...

Merry Christmas and peaceful 2012, my dearest friends and sidekicks!

No comments: